While CAN is developing its own corps of bloggers, we also want to feature many other persons writing regularly on the intersection of faith and disabilities. If you have a suggestion to add to the list below, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From Depo-Provera to Natural Family Planning
- Contraception and Faith
- What Do Our Kids Need to Learn about Easter?
- The Need for Spiritual End-of-Life Care
- Deep Calls Out to Deep, but I Long to Stay Shallow
- Why I’m Grateful for Mainstream Media
- Joy for a Little Girl with Autism
- True or False: 90% of Babies with Down Syndrome are Aborted
- Has Mindfulness Supplanted Thoughtfulness?
- Why this Evangelical is Grateful for the Mainline Church
- When My Son with Autism Didn’t Drop the Ball
- Why I Need to Stop Blogging
- Remembering Kent
- Ash Wednesday Interactive Liturgy
- A Meaninful Role to Play